Fiji Ports Corporation Limited’s core responsibility is:
- Provision and management of Port infrastructure
- Landlord and property development functions
- Facilitation of the efficient provision of Port services
- Ensuring the maintenance of safety and environmental standards within the Port
- Ensuring the delivery of community service obligation of Government that are essential for the socio-economic development of the country but which are no commercialy viable through appropiate contract with Government for the provision of this service.
Fiji Ports provides the following marine services 24 hours a day and seven days a week: