Levuka Town is registered as a natural heritage site for Fiji; many of its original buildings and infrastructure remain as it was built in the late 1800’s. A step back into Fiji’s past and history is experienced with Levuka and it is this unique atmosphere that has encouraged Cruise Vessels to berth at Levuka to experience their heritage and culture.
Data – Berth Locations
- Maximum draft: 7.5 m @ CD
- Density: Salt water, density 1025 approximately, no tide effect on density
- Fresh Water: Available at all berths Delivery rate 30 t.p.h per hose. Hose diameter 75 mm
- Tug Boat: Available by South Sea Towage Limited, must be arranged from Suva prior to arrival.
- Pilot Boat: Not available.